That's because eventadmin is an optional dependency of a lot of
bundles, including aries blueprint.  FileInstall does a refresh on the
bundles and it causes the blueprint extender to be re-wired, causing
all blueprint applications to be restarted.  If that's not done,
events won't be sent by blueprint and other bundles.

--
Guillaume Nodet