No Maven is not a requirement.

Could you try to avoid the version on the package ?

On 09/18/2012 05:01 PM, redfish wrote:
I appreciate the help.

I hope that maven isn't a requirement.  I thought I could set this up with
out maven as long as I get the manifest and the dependencies sorted out
correctly.

My Manifest:
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: org.emory.adapter.karaf.console
Bundle-SymbolicName: org.emory.adapter.karaf.console
Bundle-Version: 1.0.0.qualifier
Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5
Bundle-Blueprint: OSGI-INF/blueprint/*.xml
Import-Package: org.apache.felix.gogo.commands,
  org.apache.felix.service.command;version="0.10.0",
  org.apache.karaf.shell.console,
  org.osgi.framework

Any ideas?

Maybe if I could see a working example, ie: a built bundle that extends the
console. I could inspect it to see what i'm doing wrong and/or I could load
it in my karaf and see if it works as expected.

Thanks!