By the way, if you need any help to prepare your Cellar demo, please don't hesitate to ping me directly (by e-mail, IRC or Skype).

On 05/27/2013 02:49 AM, rkmoquin wrote:
Hey JB,

I didn't know if it was appropriate to ask here, but I was curious if you
had fixes in the pipeline for cellar 3.0.x in particular.  I'm asking
because I checked out the SVN code (I know you guys don't consider github
official yet) and was able to resolve a number of issues in head which
actually make most of the integration tests pass (they actually fly pretty
fast).  I am trying to prepare a demo using Cellar and have been having
issues with both versions (obviously) and was hoping there was a chance that
some of the stuff I did might be useful to you.  I know you where a lot of
hats and your time is limited.  I'm fascinated by cellar, so it's been
interesting troubleshooting it.  Let me know, I can submit a patch in a jira
for you, I just don't want to overload you with a bunch of stuff that you've
already squashed. :)

Ryan