Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Thank you for your response. I tried this approach. I created a class to an
already existing service that implements SynchronousBundleListener and added
some log statements in the bundleChanged method. I then installed a bundle
using 'osgi:install'. I did not see the statements in my log. I then created
a class that implements ServiceListener and added the log statements in the
serviceChanged method. I then installed the same bundle using osgi:install.
This prints the statements. I am not sure what I am missing here or if it is
the right approach to being with.

Pardon my ignorance as I am a newbie to osgi and karaf.

regards,

Asha