I'm using Karaf 2.2.4 with Servicemix 4.4.2. In configuring jaxrs with
blueprint, I am finding it convenient to define multiple servers as jetty
endpoints, with each jaxrs server listening on a different port (please see
below)

Is there anything wrong or bad or misguided about this configuration or
deploying multiple bundles with multiple jetty/jaxrs resources in Karaf? I
guess I'm fishing for advice on best practices.

Thanks for any insight or guidance.

Bundle A, blueprint excerpt:

<jaxrs:server id="abc" address="https://0.0.0.0:18001";>
    <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
        <bean class="com.something.resources.Resource" />
    </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
    <jaxrs:inInterceptors>
        <ref component-id="securityInterceptor"/>
    </jaxrs:inInterceptors>
</jaxrs:server>

<jaxrs:server id="xzy" address="http://0.0.0.0:18002";>
    <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
        <bean class="com.something.resources.Resource" />
    </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
</jaxrs:server>

Bundle B, bluepring exerpt

<jaxrs:server id="123" address="http://0.0.0.0:18101";>