Hello Freeman,

I've added the Alfresco repo and it works as expected. Thanks for the
help. However I'm not sure why the strange behavior with Central.
Running 'mvn install' fails with missing artifact, but manually
getting the artifact with the bellow command succeeds. Too bad I don't
have time to investigate.

Cheers,

 mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.objectweb.asm
-DartifactId=com.springsource.org.objectweb.asm.util -Dversion=2.2.3
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

---
    <repositories>
        <repository>