Hi All,  I am new to Karaf. I tried installing 3.0.0 following the quick
start in http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/quick-start.html. However, I
do not seem to get the console after issuing  the command >bin\karaf.batThe
shell simply seems to wait indefinitely here.When I try a remote connect, I
get the following:>bin\client.batFailed to get the session.However when I
check the status, I get:>bin\status.batkaraf.bat: Ignoring predefined value
for KARAF_HOMERunning ...Attaching the log file, for reference. karaf.log
<http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030873/karaf.log>  So, I installed
2.3.3 on the same box and everything seems to be working fine in this
version.Anyone faced similar issue? I am using Windows 7, and JAVA_HOME is
pointing to JDK 1.7.0_45.Thanks!