Good catch Ryan.

Generally speaking, we should avoid the usage of wrap (that's why we have a bunch of ServiceMix bundles).

I double check and gonna enhance it.

On 01/17/2014 03:41 PM, Ryan Moquin wrote:
I just noticed this thread.  I have hit this problem before and worked
around it.. The reason that the artifact can't be resolved is because
maven is asked to resolve it with "wrap:" as part of the artifact's mvn
url.  It needs to be stripped off first, but isn't, this is why maven
can't find it.

If you were able to take something like bnd-tools and convert those
libraries to bundles or find an already bundlized one, you won't have
the problem anymore.

This is definitely a bug, I think it's with the aether library, but I
hadn't had time to look into it further.

Ryan

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 7:45 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net