Hi JB,

I want to install a demo bundle from my local mvn repository.

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>demo.service</groupId>
  <artifactId>demo.service-bundle</artifactId>
  <version>0.1</version>

I config the  below in the file org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg

*org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.settings=C:\work\softtools\apache-maven-3.1.0\conf\settings.xml
       org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.localRepository = C:\work\softtools\maven
repository
*

and in the setting.xml file,  I config my local repository
 *<localRepository>C:\work\softtools\maven repository</localRepository>*

But when I try to install my project's jar file from my local maven
repository, it failed.
log as below:
*karaf@root> install mvn:demo/service/demo.service-bundle/0.1
Bundle IDs:
Error executing command: Error installing bundles:
        Unable to install bundle mvn:demo/service/demo.service-bundle/0.1
karaf@root> features:addurl
mvn:demo/service/demo.service-bundle/0.1/xml/features
Error executing command: Unable to add repositories:
        URL [mvn:demo/service/demo.service-bundle/0.1/xml/features] could
not be resolved.
karaf@root> features:addurl
mvn:demo.service/demo.service-bundle/0.1/xml/features
Error executing command: Unable to add repositories:
        URL [mvn:demo.service/demo.service-bundle/0.1/xml/features] could
not be resolved.
karaf@root>*

Do you know how to config and make it works? Thank you!