Agree to add this in users guide.

On 03/19/2014 09:50 AM, Bengt Rodehav wrote:
I agree. VisualVM is a big helper. It actually helped me to locate the
problem (I think). I'll post about that in my previous thread.

Guillaume, perhaps you can add this to the Karaf documentation?

/Bengt

<mailto:claus.ib...@gmail.com>>:

    On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 8:48 AM, Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com
    <mailto:be...@rodehav.com>> wrote:
     > I added ",org.netbeans.lib.profiler.server" to the property
     > "org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation" and the profiling now seems
    to work!

    Ah thanks for sharing.

    Wonder if this can be added to the Karaf documentation somehwere  - as
    visualvm is a lovely tool, and other people will hit this problem with
    Karaf.

     > Thanks Guillaume,
     >
     > /Bengt

    <mailto:be...@rodehav.com>>:

     >> I'll try that. Thanks for the tip.
     >>
     >> /Bengt
     >>
     >> Den 18 mar 2014 16:04 skrev "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@apache.org
    <mailto:gno...@apache.org>>:

     >>> Have you tried adding the needed package to the
     >>> org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation property ? It may help in
    that case.

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectorManager$SelectSet$1.run(SelectorManager.java:716)

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)

    --
    Claus Ibsen