Hey !

I have a problem with karaf (packaged in fuse esb version 6.1.0) I am in a
camel / spring / maven / jboss fuse / karaf environnement

I have a bundle which use log4j like this :

   [...]
   import org.apache.log4j.*;
   [...]
   Logger classlogger = Logger.getLogger("LoggerWrapper");

In dev it works fine but when I run the bundle in the ESB, I have the error
:

 [...]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Layout
        at
com.ericsson.mediation.core.bean.CoreLogger.log(CoreLogger.java:90)[265:MEDIATION-SI800-Core:1.0.0]
[...]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.log4j.Layout not
found by org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api [4]

I am in migration from jboss fuse esb 6.0.0 to 6.1.0 , with the previous
version my bundle works fine but I have bundled and installed and OSGI
version of log4j .

I have found this topic :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/karaf-user/201309.mbox/%3c10791_1379436469_523887b5_10791_2213_1_c4e3c19cd10aa241a4a01199e95bac4102cfbe2...@thsonea01cms05p.one.grp%3E

Which talk about exactly the same problem but with no clear answer ( for me
:)

By the way it works when I use :

[...]
import org.slf4j.Logger;
import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;
[...]
private Logger LOG = LoggerFactory.getLogger(ROUTE.class);

Any help would be really appreciated :) I deal with this problem since
yesterday ...

Thanks !

JF