Thanks for the update.

As I wasn't able to reproduce your issue, I suspected something related to your "environment" ;)

On 07/15/2014 09:53 AM, sprinz wrote:
I found the solution. It had nothing to do with ssh itself.

We have build a custom distribution and put a custom /bin/karaf file in
filtered-resources. Our build server builds this custom distribution and
installs it on an external system.
The problem was, that the build server replaced the JAVA_HOME variable in
/bin/karaf with a fixed java directory. This directory doesn't exist on the
external system, which produced the error.

Thx for your help and time!
Regards,
sprinz