Oh ok. You can create a kar based on the features and reference the kar in <dependency/>.

Not sure it will work exactly as you expect.

On 07/15/2014 07:15 PM, David Bosschaert wrote:
Thanks JB!
This is useful, but it doesn't really put the features in my maven
dependency tree, AFAICS.
What I'm looking for is a way to simply refer to a Karaf feature
instead of specifying <dependency> entries in my pom. So that I'm sure
that what I'm building with maven has the same dependencies as what is
provided by the feature...

Cheers,

David