Not really the most correct answer, but try modifying your export section to
export everything.
That SHOULD work, I believe, because your project is using that JAR (thus,
it's contained inside of it) but you are not telling OSGI that you want to
use it and so it is blocking it from your JAR's classpath.

IOW, in your POM right below the <Bundle-ClassPath> section you should have
a <Export-Package> section.  Delete everything and replace with a wildcard:

ie: <Export-Package>*</Export-Package>

That should do the trick.  If it does, don't settle for that though.  The
correct answer is, I think, to install org.apache.log4j either as it's own
bundle or as a part of a "dependency"-bundle.  I'm still pretty new to OSGI,
though, so I could be wrong.