Hi
Is the fragment bundle attached to the host bundle. You can tell by listing
all bundles with la. The fragment bundle should be in resolved state.
If you do a bundle: info on the host or fragment it should also tell you if
the fragment is attached.
If not try a refresh on the host bundle.

Regards, Achim

sent from mobile device