Thanks JB I did finally take them from the Maven repo. Strange that the
whole directory is missing though. And it's been missing for at least the
last 4 hours.

cheers,
  Serge...

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias,
Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber <https://twitter.com/sergehuber>

Jahia’s next-generation, open source CMS stems from a widely acknowledged
vision
of enterprise application convergence – web, search, document, social and
portal –
unified by the simplicity of web content management.

http://www.jahia.com