Hi,

I was wondering if I can use karaf-feature-archetype to build a features.xml where my feature has a dependency upon another feature? As far as I can work out I can specify only dependent bundles with artifact, group etc. but can I specify a dependent feature as well?

Oddly for some reason I'm having problems picking up the latest version of this archetype (4.0.1?) through Netbeans but seems to work ok from commandline. (granted, this further issue is probably not directly related to this mailing list but if anyone else has experienced this it would be nice to know)

Thanks

Kerry