Hi,
Also:

karaf@root()> services -p 92

Apache Felix iPOJO Gogo Command (92) provides:
objectClass = [org.apache.felix.ipojo.extender.TypeDeclaration]
service.bundleid = 92
service.id = 132
service.scope = singleton
----
ipojo.component.name = org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch
ipojo.instance.name = unnamed
objectClass = [org.apache.felix.ipojo.extender.InstanceDeclaration]
service.bundleid = 92
service.id = 133
service.scope = singleton
----
architecture.instance = org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch-0
objectClass = [org.apache.felix.ipojo.architecture.Architecture]
service.bundleid = 92
service.id = 137
service.scope = singleton
----
factory.name = org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch
instance.name = org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch-0
objectClass = [org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch]
osgi.command.function = [instances, instance, factory, component, factories,
components, handlers, extensions]
osgi.command.scope = ipojo
service.bundleid = 92
service.id = 138
service.scope = bundle

Anything else I can help with to debug the shell-compat feature?

Best, Dan.