Hi JB,

Actually I was meaning something a little different.  Say I have an api
bundle with an EchoService interface, and then an implemention bundle with
two implementations, SimpleEchoService and ReverseEchoService. Each of
these have the "service.exported.interfaces=*" property defined, plus a
filter property, e.g. "path=/echo/simple" and "path=/echo/reverse".  In my
cluster I have two nodes each in their own group, each with cellar-dosgi
installed.  On node A I deploy both services and on node B I deploy the api
plus a client.  This client chooses the service via a filter, e.g.
(path=/echo/simple).  What I am seeing is that the client cannot find the
service.

I'll happily throw some sample code up into a github gist if it'd help.

Also, regarding KARAF-3980, I'm not sure what "LB policy" refers to, so I
can't say if this is the same issue.

Cheers,
Gary