Hello JB,

thank you for the reply!

I am not sure, how it was fixed.
I still see that the CellarBundleMBeanImpl (https://github.com/apache/karaf-cellar/blob/master/bundle/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/cellar/bundle/management/internal/CellarBundleMBeanImpl.java ) does not set source node for the ClusterBundleEvent, but only the source group.

Was it fixed somewhere else perhaps?

Kind regards
Sergiy