Is that the same karaf?  The first scr:list looks like the new format and the
second like the really old format.  There have been some shenanigans where
karaf thought they knew better than DS how to write a gogo command, so maybe
only the command is the wrong one rather than the DS implementation, but
something appears really different on restart.

david jencks