There was a major rewrite of Aries JPA between version 1.x and 2.x. It appears
as though the mapping file support was lost (I can find no reference to mapping
files in the parser).

This is obviously something that needs to be fixed - is there any way that you
can supply a simplified version of this as a test case?

Regards,

Tim