Hi Sergiy,

It depends at which level.

When the cluster is "live", you can perform cluster:bundle-update / cluster:bundle-install, the event will trigger an update on the nodes.

The question is more when a node joins the cluster (and so the Synchronizer is called). IMHO, it's not a good idea to introduce a timestamp. The synchronizer (during pull) can do: if the bundle is on the cluster, and the cluster is also present locally on the node, then we trigger bundle update (systematically).