Hi,

maybe it should be up to kotoole to attache something to the Jira.

In my case, the error with http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/shell/v1.0.0 says:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
bundle://80.0:2/org/apache/karaf/shell/console/commands/karaf-shell-1.1.0.xsd;
lineNumber: 28; columnNumber: 44; src-import.3.1: Namespace-Attribut
"http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-ext/v1.0.0"; eines
<import>-Elementinformationselements muss mit dem targetNamespace-Attribut
"http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/shell/v1.1.0"; des importierten Dokuments
identisch sein.

(sorry about the German - I have German Windows on my notebook).

I tried to narrow that down, and commented all other things from by
blueprint.xml. And - it works. But as soon as taking in the section with
cm:property-placeholder, the error comes back.

I also tried it with the voting tutorial from here:
https://github.com/cschneider/Karaf-Tutorial/tree/master/voting
<https://github.com/cschneider/Karaf-Tutorial/tree/master/voting>   , but
replacing the karaf version by 4.0.6 and installing CXF 3.1.7 when running
it instead of 2.7.7. Works perfectly, but as soon as adding

    <cm:property-placeholder persistent-id="${project.artifactId}"
update-strategy="reload">
        <cm:default-properties>
            <cm:property name="testproperty" value="1800">
            </cm:property>
        </cm:default-properties>
    </cm:property-placeholder>

to the blueprint file command.xml, the error comes up.

Regards,
Jochen