Hi Allen,

which Karaf version ?

I fixed ssh branding recently (Karaf 4.0.6).

Regards
JB

On 09/21/2016 07:14 PM, afbagwe wrote:
We've recently switched to using the branding.properties file in the etc
folder which has worked great so far. However when we start Karaf server as
a background process and attempt to connect with the client is still uses
the default Karaf branding page for the console interface instead of our
own. Is there some additional setting we have overlooking and need to set? I
couldn't find anything mentioned in the online documentation.

Thanks,
Allen