Hi Benson,

do you use multi-stage in featuresBoot ?

Folks,

I build an assembly in which all the feature are boot features,
because they are all going to be used.

When I try to make one of them a prerequisite of another, I get a
wiring error, because, apparently, the dependency tree at the package
level is not being respected in wiring the bundles.

All of this is a temporary stopgap until some components get correct
DS @Reference dependencies, which some of them lack.

Questions: Am I making an error using boot features? I realize that
this report lacks specificity. I could try to build up a model on
github.

TIA,
benson