Hi Markus, great to see you!

Sorry for the late reply.

That works quite well for features. However I am looking for a way to do
the same for the property edits. The documentation around that says:

---
property-file-edits specifies the location of an XML file that specifies
edits to 'etc' files as they are copied from the reference to the assembly.
By default, the value of this parameter is
src/main/karaf/assembly-property-edits.xml; if you add a file at that
location, the plugin will apply the edits you specify in it.
---

And it really seems to be a single location. Not multiple locations.

--
Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB
153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill