Related issue I just noticed which was causing problems during Eclipse
debugger session (hitting wrong lines when I'm stepping through the code for
a particular bundle's class, etc.)

When I issue "update 223 file:/path/to/jar/foo.jar" I'm still seeing the mvn
repo location in the bundle 223's  Even after I issue "refresh
223" cmd.  When/how is the JAR load location changed?  And why
is this bundle's written/updated differently than 222's which
shows "file:/path/to/jar/bar.jar"?  thx.

Also, it would be nice to be able to output the bundle's load location after
I issue "update xxx" cmd so I know where it's loading from w/o having to
view file contents.  thx.

Sent from the Karaf - User mailing list archive at