Hi,

I'm trying karaf cave and I have successfully uploaded bundles to a
repository however I'm not getting how I can use cave as a KFR (Karaf
feature repository) server (as advertised in the release notes). I've tried
to upload feature files but it seems that the repository only stores
bundles.

My initial plan was to upload to the cave at deployment time and later
update the feature.
My main objective is to devise a strategy for continuous delivery and Cave
seemed a good alternative. Any other alternatives with the 4.0 line of
versions

Best Regards,
Ivo Leitão