The status of this is listed as fixed as of 4.1 but I can't seem to get it to
work.  I'm trying to set an int[] neither of the following worked. I get a
NumberFormatException complaining about input string "{15,10,5}" or
alternatively "[15,10,5]";

myInts = {10,5,0};
myInts = [10,5,0];

There's discussion in the JIRA about the filter needing to be updated to
support .cfg files but it's looks like that change was made. So if this was in
fact fixed, what's the correct syntax?  I would think it would be the first. It
works for defining the default in the config. def interface.

Scott