Hi,

Can you share your sample project ?

Thanks,

On 06/14/2017 09:18 AM, t...@quarendon.net wrote:
I'm trying to build a custom karaf distribution using the maven karaf-assembly
packaging type.

My latest issue is that the build fails with

missing requirement osgi.extender;
filter:="(&(osgi.extender=osgi.component)(version>=1.3.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))"

I interpret this as meaning the bundle uses DS and therefore I need
apache.felix.scr.

If I don't add my bundle in, the build works, and when I start up the resulting karaf,
feature:list shows that scr is installed and started. "bundle:headers
mvn:org.apache.felix/org.apache.felix.scr/2.0.10" shows:

Provide-Capability =

osgi.extender;uses:=org.osgi.service.component;osgi.extender=osgi.component;version:Version=1.3

So I appear to have that capability don't I?

So why does the build apparently fail in that way?

My POM has:
    <dependencies>
         <dependency>
             <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
             <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
             <version>${karafVersion}</version>
             <type>kar</type>
         </dependency>
         <dependency>
             <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
             <artifactId>standard</artifactId>
             <version>${karafVersion}</version>
             <classifier>features</classifier>
             <type>xml</type>
                        <scope>compile</scope>
         </dependency>

and then:

             <plugin>
                 <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
                 <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                 <version>4.1.1</version>
                                 <extensions>true</extensions>
                 <configuration>
                     <installedFeatures>