I did more tests after Achim comments, on the 4.1.2

When installing the fragment:
a) the fragment is not automatically bound to the host
b) Then, if I update the host, the fragment is bound correctly (Like Achim
suggested)

When uninstalling the fragment:
a)  the host is still bound to the fragment, see below. As you can see, the
host bundle id 279 is bound to the fragments bundle id 280 which is not
there any more

279 │ Active │  80 │ 1.10.0.SNAPSHOT                    │
dms-profiles-mgmt-impl, Fragments: 280
karaf@root()>

b) Then, if I update the host, the fragment is still bound.

I will update the jira with this description.

Best regards,
Nicolas