Hi Alexander,

Do you have a code example of how you’re obtaining and using the EntityManager?
There should be no usage of the OSGiJtaPlatform from the tx-control XA JPA
resource provider, which means that there’s either a bug in the resource
provider, or something is misconfigured. If you are a member of the Aries user
mailing list then that would be a better place to continue this discussion.

Regards,

Tim