Hi,

I'm confuse too, I see the many solutions :

DOSGi, CXF servlet with HttpService, CXF via blueprint, CXF via spring,
Camel component (Rest, CXF...)

Actually I'm trying all this solutions, I don't want to use Blueprint or
Spring, I prefere using Declarative Service and in this case I see
DOSGi, CXFServlet or Camel.

The question about DOSGi for me is, is it the best way for publishing
services if this services are not consumed by other OSGi services.

Sorry I don't have the response but I'm very interesting to have some
advices on this point :)