Hi Jean

I cannot share the project.. But I can give you some fragments:

Project structure (assembly)
https://imgur.com/a/c8RUG

C:.
└───main
    ├───distribution
    │   └───text
    │       └───etc
    │                  | -----> dk.netdesign.dialer.cfg this is the config
file I want in etc folder
    └───java
        └───dk
            └───netdesign
                └───osgidialer
                    └───dialer
                        └───karaf
                            └───assembly

Pom file

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
    <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <extensions>true</extensions>
    <version>4.2.0.M2</version>
    <configuration>
        <installedFeatures>
            <feature>wrapper</feature>
            <feature>cxf</feature>
            <feature>osgi-dialer</feature>
        </installedFeatures>
        <bootFeatures>
            <feature>webconsole</feature>
            <feature>eventadmin</feature>
            <feature>wrap</feature>
            <feature>aries-blueprint</feature>
            <feature>shell</feature>
            <feature>shell-compat</feature>
            <feature>feature</feature>
            <feature>jaas</feature>
            <feature>ssh</feature>
            <feature>management</feature>
            <feature>bundle</feature>
            <feature>config</feature>
            <feature>deployer</feature>
            <feature>diagnostic</feature>
            <feature>feature</feature>
            <feature>instance</feature>
            <feature>kar</feature>
            <feature>log</feature>
            <feature>package</feature>
            <feature>service</feature>
            <feature>system</feature>
        </bootFeatures>
        <javase>1.8</javase>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

What am I missing, resource plugin or something that actually grabs the
.cfg file?

regards Nino