As most of Karaf committers are also Pax * projects contributors, I think it's a
fair request.

However, Pax JDBC already provides such feature: it's part of pax-jdbc-config
already (in the DataSourceConfigManager). It uses an embedded encryption service
(not the one provided by Karaf), but it's basically what you need.

My point was more for your application or finding a generic way.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré