hi, im having trouble with the features.xml file in a .kar app that im trying
to deploy. My app depends on a couple of features int the cxf repository.
Initially I installed these features manually with feature:add-repo cxf and
feature:install *features i use*. I wanted to make it so that deploying the
kar file would install these features automatically, so I added a  line to
my features.xml along with a couple  lines to specify the needed
dependencies.the problem is that with this changes, when i place my kar fil
in the deploy folder, the feature is no longer deployed, as i can`t find it
i my feature:list, nor the bundles are installed.here is my features.xml
file with the lines that cause the problem commented  <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
mvn:com.fasterxml.jackson.module/jackson-module-jaxb-annotations/2.9.4
mvn:com.fasterxml.jackson.core/jackson-annotations/2.9.0
mvn:com.fasterxml.jackson.core/jackson-core/2.9.4
mvn:com.fasterxml.jackson.core/jackson-databind/2.9.4
mvn:com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs/jackson-jaxrs-json-provider/2.9.4
mvn:com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs/jackson-jaxrs-base/2.9.4
mvn:net.lr.tutorial.karaf.cxf.personrest/personrest-model/1.0-SNAPSHOT
mvn:net.lr.tutorial.karaf.cxf.personrest/personrest-webui/1.0-SNAPSHOT
mvn:net.lr.tutorial.karaf.cxf.personrest/personrest-server/1.0-SNAPSHOT
any help would by appreciated, regards, John.