Hi all,

Building Opencast (https://github.com/opencast/opencast), our final step is
packaging into assemblies (assemblies/pom.xml).  Since I haven't seen this
elsewhere it's hard to really give you a small reproducible test case, but
at least it's part of the final steps rather than requiring a full build.

Which project should I file the bug against?  Karaf itself?  Or Maven
Assembly Plugin?

Thanks,