hmm next level issue are:

ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:4.2.0:assembly
(default-assembly) on project ccadmin-karaf-assembly: Unable to build
assembly: Could not find matching feature for http-whiteboard/[2,4) ->
[Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.