hmm saw that I forgot group placeholder in mvn coordinates, however after
correcting the problem remains the same, I wi.. Will the plugin shout if
theres anything wrong in feature.xml?

Output from karaf plugin are this:
[INFO] Features verified: 0, failures: 0, ignored: 0

I've reverted to this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<features name="ccadmin-repo-kar"
xmlns="http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.5.0";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.5.0
http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.5.0";>

<!--<repository>mvn:com.netdesign.ccadmin/ccadmin-karaf-feature/features/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/xml/features</repository>-->

    <feature name="kar-build" version="1.0-SNAPSHOT">
        <!--<feature>ccadmin</feature>-->
        <bundle>mvn:javax.validation/validation-api/2.0.1.Final</bundle>
    </feature>

</features>

BUT it does still not bundle my jars.

pom are this:

</plugin>
    <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
        <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <version>${karaf.version}</version>
        <executions>
            <execution>
                <id>kar</id>
                <goals>
                    <goal>kar</goal>
                </goals>
                <configuration>

<featuresFile>${basedir}/src/features/features-repo.xml</featuresFile>
                </configuration>

            </execution>

        </executions>

    </plugin>

I am just running mvn clean install.. I also tried mvn karaf:kar

>>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";