Hi All,

We are using karaf 4.0.10 and using DS Annotations to create component and
attribute. I am facing problem with String type attribute.
for example
   @AttributeDefinition(
                name = "HTTP Proxy Username",
                description = "Username of HTTP Proxy if authentication is
required",
                type = AttributeType.STRING
                )
        String http_proxy_userName() default DEFAULT_HTTP_PROXY_USERNAME;

here, if i give values with a backward slash like (domain\hostname), it is
getting saved properly. if i do restart bundle, still it is fine.
but in case I do karaf restart, my string value is getting changed. it is
removing backward slash and value is changing to "domainhostname".

Can you guys please suggest something for this issue?