FWIW, I also have something I see.  I have a bundle that sits in the Waiting
state for a long time. A bundle:diag tells me it's waiting on a particular
service but, the service it's talking about comes from a bundle that is Active,
and the service itself has no dependencies and has immediate = true set.

I also see this same thing but the service in question is the
org.osgi.service.jndi.JNDIContextManager that it doesn't resolve against.
Again, the bundles waiting on this eventually resolve but it frequently takes a
long while, like a minute or more.

This happens under Windows Server 2016.