> In the case of log, it's a bit special: you receive an alert as soon as
> you have a log.level in WARN, and it's stored in the Decanter alerts.
> Then, the next log message which is not a WARN will notify you.
>
> I need to improve a bit the mail alerter to only send the first email in
> the case of log (it makes sense for metrics, like the ones coming from
> the JMX collector).

So, it is more like state entered and state exited. ?

Let's assume the following log messages:

* INFO 0
* WARN 1
* WARN 2
* WARN 3
* WARN 4
* INFO 5
* INFO 6
* WARN 7
* INFO 8

Is it correct that I will only receive mails for "WARN 1", "INFO 5",
"WARN 7" and "INFO 8"?

If I would like to get a mail per WARN log message, I need to write my
own log appender?