Hi,

ServiceMix Bundles uses maven-bundle-plugin. The
service.osgi.export|import.pkg are just properties to set the
<Export-Package> easily in the maven-bundle-plugin.

The <plugins> section actually containing maven-bundle-plugin is
actually in the ServiceMix bundle-pom (parent of the bundles).

By the way, did you see the wrap protocol to create OSGi bundle "on the
fly" at runtime:

bundle:install wrap:mvn:...

Regards
JB