Hi all,

I've successfully setup in a local Docker container an instance of karaf
cave with an OBR repository and I have populate it with some bundles.

Now I would like to use "obr" feature to deploy such bundles on another
client karaf instance.
However, I'm unsure about what URL I need to put in the command
"obr:add-url":

- do I need to open a particular port in order for OBR to work (e.g. port
80)?
- should is use protocol HTTP? If so, does karaf support the url notation
"http:/domain-name:<custom_port>/resource"?
- where should I put this url? directly in obr:add-url? Inside a
configuration file? I think it would be better inside a configuration file,
but I'm unsure about which one.

Sorry for the newbie question and thank for any kind reply.

--
*Ing. Massimo Bono*