If we have more Ideas for talks I might expand it to the morning :D
The venue will be in Karlsruhe (or maybe Bruchsal, close enough to
Karlsruhe)
Depending on the amount of People.
Our Office is big enough for 30 People.
If we get more than that, I'll try to get something close to the ZKM in
Karlsruhe.

regards, Achim