Hi Joerg,

Do you install "just" camel-activemq feature or activemq-broker one as well ?

I guess it doesn’t happen if you use camel-jms ?

Generally speaking, I recommend to use camel-jms instead of camel-activemq. The
main reason is that camel-activemq is still Camel 2.x and you are using Camel
3.x. You can achieve quite the same thing with camel-jms.