Hi Richard,

No, it has not been reported yet. Let me try to plug my IntelliJ as remote
debugger.

If it fails as well, I will create a Jira to fix that for 4.3.3 (I planned to
submit 4.3.3 release to vote during the week end, but worth to wait couple of
more days to fix that).

I will keep you posted in few minutes.