Switching to 4.4.4 on our custom builds went smooth as.

Except for my Java 20 branch which died with no longer having
javax.activation - tho I suspect that’s more a JDK 20 / ME issue than
anything in Karaf.

Mark

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree