I already looked into it, the io.fabric8.kubernetes.client package is
private in the camel-kubernetes bundle i think because of this:

                <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
                <artifactId>camel-package-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>generate-configurer</id>
                        <phase>process-classes</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>generate-configurer</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <discoverClasses>false</discoverClasses>
                            <allowBuilderPattern>true</allowBuilderPattern>
                            <skipDeprecated>true</skipDeprecated>

<classes>io.fabric8.kubernetes.client.ConfigBuilder=io.fabric8.kubernetes.client.ConfigFluentImpl</classes>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>

br,